Mcombo Small Power Lift Recliner Chair with Massage and Heat for Petite Elderly People, 3 Positions, USB Ports, Faux Leather 7409
About This Item
- POWER LIFT ASSISTANCE: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- SMALL SIZE & DIVIDED DESIGN: By analyzing the physical traits of small people, we shorten the length of backrest to 27” and tested the height of padded headrest for ensuring comfort. The divided design of the backrest really provides great support for human body.
- CLEAN & EASY MAINTENANCE: As the use of high-quality faux leather for upholstery material, caring for the chair is very easy-it can usually be cleaned once a week by wiping gently with a microfiber cloth and a solution of water mixed with a small amount of dish soap.
- USB CHARGE PORTS & DUAL SIDE POCKETS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach. (Note: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- -IMPORTANT INFORMATION- 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver them to your door on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. Recommended height: 4'6"-5'2". 5. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
What could be easier than getting you to stand up and lie down?
Just try to touch of two buttons on your Mcombo Power Lift Recliner.
- Overall Dimension: 32"(W)x30"(L)x42.5"(H)
- Seat Area: 18"-21.5"(W) x 19.7"(D)
- Seat to Floor: 18"
- Seat to Top of Backrest: 27"
- Maximum Length: 67"
- Minimum Distance to Wall: 16"
- Voltage: 110V/60HZ
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity: 320lbs
- Recommended Height: 4'6"-5'2"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 2
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of quality issues chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it, otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair's size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications.