- POWER LIFT ASSISTANCE: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- FULL-BODY VIBRATION & LUMBAR HEATED: It comes 8 vibrating points around the chair and 1 lumbar heating point, 9 modes, and 5 intensities are available. Both can turn off in fixed time 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function works with vibration separately.)
- EXTENDED BACKREST & DEEPER SEAT: By analyzing the physical traits of tall people, we extended the length of the backrest to 31” and the depth of seat to 22.8", the height of padded headrest for ensuring comfort. (Note: We must acknowledge that the footrest is only 19.3” because of the limitation of the frame construction.)
- USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Note: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION- 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 3 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver them to your door on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. Recommended height: 5'7"-6'2". 5. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product. 6. Any questions? Contact us now, you will receive a reply within 12 hours!
Who Benefits from a Lift Chair?
A lift chair is powered device that looks like a conventional recliner, it can be used in an upright position, or reclined with just the touch of a button. It’s an ideal solution for anybody who has mobility issues or recovering from surgery, as well as people with chronic back pain who can’t get comfortable in a typical chair.
- Overall Dimension: 35.4"(W)x39.8"(L)x44.5"(H)
- Seat Width: 19.3"-22.8"
- Seat Depth: 20.1"
- Seat Height: 20.1"
- Maximum Length: 67"
- Required Back Clearance: 16.5"
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
- Ideal Height: 5'7"-6'2"
- Package Quantity: 3
- Assembly Required: YES
All Mcombo lift chairs meet ASTM standards for recliners. Better performance with quiet operation and longer service lifespan.
Easy to Assemble
Depending on the unique structure and wiring design, it's simple to assemble the chair, and also no tools needed (15 minutes for a novice).
We pride ourselves on unmatched customer experience. Any questions will be answered within 24 hours.
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair's size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications.