Mcombo Oversized Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair Sofa for Elderly Big and Tall People, 3 Positions, 2 Side Pockets and Cup Holders, USB Ports, Faux Leather 7406
- POWER LIFT ASSISTANCE: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- EXTENDED BACKREST & DIVIDED BUSTLE DESIGN: By analyzing the physical traits of tall people, we extended the length of backrest to 31.5” and tested the height of padded headrest for ensuring comfort. The divided bustle design of the backrest really conforms the back curve of human body and provides great support.
- CLEAN & EASY MAINTENANCE: As the use of high-quality faux leather for upholstery material, caring for the chair is very easy-it can usually be cleaned once a week by wiping gently with a microfiber cloth and a solution of water mixed with a small amount of dish soap.
- USB CHARGE PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Note: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- WARM TIPS: The chair reclines up to 140 degrees, it does not recline all the way to flat position. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this product so we can help you immediately.
What could be easier than getting you to stand up and lie down? Just try to touch of two buttons on your Mcombo Power Lift Recliner.
Product Update in July 2019
- Adding a pocket on the left side and make sure there is a pocket on either side.
- Overall Dimension: 34.6"(W)x30.3"(L)x46.5"(H)
- Seat Area: 22"(W) x 22.4"(D)
- Seat to floor: 19.7"
- Seat to top of backrest: 31.5"
- Minimum distance to wall: 17.7"
- Voltage: 110V/60HZ
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity: 320lbs
- Recommended Height: 5'7"-6'2"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 3
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.