Mcombo Oversized Power Lift Recliner Chair with Massage and Heat for Elderly Big and Tall People, 3 Positions, 2 Side Pockets and Cup Holders, USB Ports (6160-7517)
- POWER LIFT ASSISTANCE: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- FULL-BODY VIBRATION & LUMBAR HEATED: It comes 8 vibrating points around the chair and 1 lumbar heating point, 9 modes, and 5 intensities are available. Both can turn off in fixed time 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function works with vibration separately.)
- EXTENDED BACKREST & DEEPER SEAT: By analyzing the physical traits of tall people, we extended the length of the backrest to 31” and the depth of seat to 22.8", the height of padded headrest for ensuring comfort. (Note: We must acknowledge that the footrest is only 19.3” because of the limitation of the frame construction.)
- USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Note: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- WARM TIPS: The chair reclines up to 140 degrees, it does not recline all the way to flat position. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this product so we can help you immediately.
What could be easier than getting you to stand up and lie down?
Just try to touch with two buttons on your Mcombo Power Lift Recliner.
- Overall Dimension :36.3"(W)x43.5"(L)x43.7"(H)
- Seat Area: 18.7" (W)x 22.8" (D)
- Seat to floor: 20"
- Seat to top of backrest:31"
- Minimum distance to wall:16.5"
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
- Recommended Height: 5'7"-6'2"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 3
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair's size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications.