About this item
- Lift Assist for Seniors: By pressing the control button that is built in the right armrest, the OKIN motor will push the whole chair up to assist you to stand up easily. Similarly, you can press another button to put the chair back to the upright position or a reclining position you prefer. (Max reclining angle: 145°)
- Full-body Vibration & Lumbar Heating: There are 8 vibrating points embedded in the chair and a heating plate around the low back. You can select different modes and intensities by the remote control to eliminate your muscle fatigue and stress. (The heating function works separately from the vibrating function.)
- Selected Twill Fabric: Considering most users’ need, we carefully selected a type of polyester twill fabric for the chair. It is not only soft, easy to clean, but also anti-slippery, which means that you will not slip down easily from the seat when you lift the chair to get ready for leaving.
- USB Charge Port & Side Pockets: With the help of USB charge port, you can keep your must-have device fully charged and close to you. Meanwhile, put small items or magazines into the side pockets you need. (ONLY for low-power devices, such as mobile phone.)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes, and we ship them on the same day, but the carrier may deliver on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Recommended Height: 5'1"-5'9". 4. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
Who Benefits from a Lift Chair?
A lift chair is powered device that looks like a conventional recliner, it can be used in an upright position, or reclined with just the touch of a button. It’s an ideal solution for anybody who has mobility issues or recovering from surgery, as well as people with chronic back pain who can’t get comfortable in a typical chair.
- Overall Dimension :31.9"(W)x41.3"(L)x41.7"(H)
- Seat Area: 22" (W)x 22" (D)
- Seat to floor: 18.9"
- Seat to top of backrest: 28.3"
- Minimum distance to wall:16.1"
- Reclining Angle: 145°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
- Recommended Height: 5'7"-5'9"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 2
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair's size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications.