Mcombo Wood Outdoor Flooring, Interlocking Deck Tiles Solid Wood Acacia Deck Tiles for Patio Lawn Garden Balcony and Backyard (Pack of 10, 12" x12"), 6083-IN01-BR/6083-IN02-EY/6083-IN03-wd
- Premium Wood Made: The deck tiles are built with natural solid Acacia wood, which is sturdy and durable enough, won’t easily warp, crack, split or bend. Perfect and great for outdoor, indoor, decks, patios, balconies, around pools, and more.
- Easy DIY Installation: The outdoor flooring is super easy to snap together without any tools. You could rearrange by yourself to the combination you like by using the interlocking clips and also could cut it in any shape as your need.
- Low maintenance required: Due to the interlocking deck tiles’ good quality and durability, you just could oil the wood deck tiles twice a year and make them dry before snowfall, then the deck tiles will have a long service life.
- Safe Design: The bottom plastic base of the wood deck rose up the wood and allows for adequate drainage as well as ventilation. 6 Slats design and the grooves in each plank increase friction and reduce the rate of slippage when the tile is wet.
- Professional Customer Service: If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Our Patio Deck Tiles can make your garden, balcony, and porch more beautiful and elegant, and it will bring you a nice relaxing patio outdoor living.
Maintain color by applying oil once per year
Please kindly check the wood tiles size picture in the description before purchase.
Package quantity: 1
10 x Wood Tiles
Item specific :
Material: Acacia Wood
Color: Light Brown, Light Grey, Natural
Size:12” X 12”
All Interlocking Flooring Tiles come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for a defective and damaged part, through provide a pre-paid return label
When storing this product, do not put it in rooms that are centrally heated, as this will cause the wood to dry out and possibly shrink and crack. Cool, well-ventilated sheds are the most suitable location.