Mcombo Power Lift Recliner Chair with Massage and Heat for Elderly, 3 Positions, 2 Side Pockets and Cup Holders, USB Ports, Faux Leather 7040
About this item
- Power Lift Assistance: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified actuator pushes the entire chair up to assist the user stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons on the remote control.
- Full-body Vibration & Lumbar Heating: It comes 8 vibrating points around the chair and 1 lumbar heating point. Both can turn off in fixed time 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function works with vibration separately.)
- Clean Easily & Durable Upholstery: The chair features high-quality faux leather for easy cleaning while still providing superior comfort and aesthetics. Clean with a dry or damp lint-free cloth (no need for oils or waxes).
- USB Charging Ports & Cup Holders: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Notes: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- -IMPORTANT INFORMATION- 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver them to your door on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. Recommended height: 5'1"-5'9". 5. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product. 6. Any questions? Contact us now, you will receive a reply within 12 hours!
Who Benefits from a Lift Chair?
A lift chair is powered device that looks like a conventional recliner, it can be used in an upright position, or reclined with just the touch of a button. It’s an ideal solution for anybody who has mobility issues or recovering from surgery, as well as people with chronic back pain who can’t get comfortable in a typical chair.
- Overall Dimension :34.6"(W)x30.7"(L)x41"(H)
- Seat Area: 17.7" (W)x 20.5" (D)
- Seat to floor: 18.5"
- Seat to top of backrest: 27.6"
- Required Back Clearance 15.7"
- Voltage: 110V/60HZ
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
- Recommended Height:5'1"-5'9"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Lift/reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair's size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications