- Power Lift Assistance: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with a TUV certified actuator pushes the entire chair up to assist the user stand up easily. It’s an ideal solution for anybody who has mobility issues or recovering from surgery.
- Easy to Assemble and Operate: Depending on the unique structure and wiring design, it's simple to assemble and no tools needed, 15 minutes for a novice. Then you can adjust the chair to a lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two lighted buttons of the new design hand remote.
- Extended Footrest: Adding up to an additional 4.7" extension to the footrest so that you can really stretch your body at full length and still have your feet well supported without cutting off circulation. (Recommended Height: 5'7"-6'2")
- Dual USB ports & Cup holders: With the help of the USB ports, keep your must-have devices fully charged and close to you. Meanwhile, put your drink on the cup holder when you relaxing on the chair and watching TV. (ONLY for low-power devices, such as mobile phone.)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
What could be easier than getting you to stand up and lie down?
Just try to touch of two buttons of your Mcombo Power Lift Recliner.
Product Updates in Dec 2020
- Adding a footrest extension at the end of the footrest.
- Adding a lumbar pillow for free.
- Overall Dimension :39.4"(L)x33.9"(W)x44.1"(H)
- Seat Area: 19.7"-22"(W) x 22"(D)
- Seat to Floor: 19.3"
- Seat to Top of Backrest: 28.7"
- Maximum Length: 71"
- Minimum Distance to Wall: 16.5"
- Voltage: 110V/60HZ
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity: 320lbs
- Recommended Height: 5'7"-6'2"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 2
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of quality issues chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it, otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair's size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications.