Mcombo Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair with Extended Footrest for Elderly People, 3 Positions, Hand Remote Control, Lumbar Pillow, 2 Cup Holders, USB Ports, Faux Leather 7507
About this item
- Power Lift Assistance: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with ASTM standard actuator pushes the entire chair up to assist the user stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons on the remote control.
- Easy to Assemble: Depending on the unique structure and wiring design, it's simple to assemble the chair, and also no tools needed (15 minutes for a novice).
- Extended Footrest: Adding up to an additional 4.7" extension to the footrest so that you can really stretch your body at full length and still have your feet well supported without cutting off circulation. (Recommended Height: 5'1"-5'9")
- Clean Easily & Durable Upholstery: The chair features high-quality faux leather for easy cleaning while still providing superior comfort and aesthetics. Clean with a dry or damp lint-free cloth (no need for oils or waxes).
- Dual USB ports & Cupholders: With the help of the USB ports, keep your must-have devices fully charged and close to you. Meanwhile, put your drink on the cup holder when you relaxing on the chair and watching TV. (ONLY for low-power devices, such as mobile phone.)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1. Delivery: The chair comes in 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
What could be easier than getting you to stand up and lie down?
Just try to touch two buttons of your Mcombo Power Lift Recliner.
Product Updates in Jan 2021
- Adding a footrest extension at the end of the footrest.
- Adding a lumbar pillow for extra support.
- Overall Dimension: 34.3"(W)x38.6"(D)x42.1"(H)
- Seat Area: 22.4"(W) x 21.7"(D)
- Seat to floor: 18.9"
- Seat to top of backrest: 26.8"
- Minimum distance to wall: 16.5"
- Voltage: 110V/60HZ
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity: 320lbs
- Recommended Height: 5'1"-5'9"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 2
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair's size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications.