Mcombo Power Lift Recliner Chair for Elderly, 3 Positions, 2 Side Pockets and Cup Holders, USB Ports, Faux Leather 7288
- POWER LIFT ASSISTANCE: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified actuator pushes the entire chair up to assist the user stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons on the remote control.
- CLEAN EASILY & DURABLE UPHOLSTERY: The chair features high-quality faux leather for easy cleaning while still providing superior comfort and aesthetics. Clean with a dry or damp lint-free cloth (no need for oils or waxes).
- USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Notes: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- TUV CERTIFIED ACTUATOR & LOWER NOISE: The lift motor of the chair have obtained TUV certification and have better performance, the more quiet operation, longer service lifespan.
- -IMPORTANT INFORMATION- 1. Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver them to your door on different days. 2. Easy assembly required, no tools needed. 3. Max reclining angle: 140°. 4. Recommended height: 5'1"-5'9". 5. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
What could be easier than getting you to stand up and lie down?
Just try to touch of two buttons on your Mcombo Power Lift Recliner.
Product Updates in May 2019
- Adding a pocket on the left side and make sure there is a pocket on both sides.
- Overall Dimension: 37.8"(L)x33.5"(W)x40.9"(H)
- Seat Area: 18.1"-22.4"(W) x 21.3"(D)
- Seat to floor: 18.9"
- Seat to Top of Backrest: 26.4"
- Maximum Length: 67.7''
- Required Back Clearance :15.7"
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
- Ideal Height: 5'1"-5'9"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 2
- Lift/reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of quality issues chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer's convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it, otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.